Memberships we offer
CrossFit Group Classes incorporate all elements of CrossFit in a fun and motivating group environment. We offer 30 different one hour class times to choose from for your convenience. Contact us to schedule your Intro Class today!
CrossFit memberships include:
- Unlimited CrossFit Classes
- Unlimited QuickFit Classes
- Open Gym Access
- Month-to-month memberships, no contract!
- Various workshops and accountability groups throughout the year
- LEO, Fire, EMT, Active Military $95/month
- High School Age Students $99/month
- Small family group* (2-3 people) 15% Off each additional member
- Large family group* (4 people) $350/month
*Family groups qualify as members in the same household and must all bill on the same credit/debit card, discounts cannot be combined
NEW QUICKFIT MEMBERSHIPS!
Are you a busy person and need a workout that’s quick and effective? Are you interested in CrossFit style workouts but looking for a more beginner friendly class?
QuickFit is a 30-minute class with core strengthening, full body functional movements. Workouts are high energy with light to medium weights (no barbells) designed to make you sweat! Movements are beginner friendly – no intro class needed, all fitness levels welcome. We have 7 different QuickFit class times to choose from throughout the week.
QuickFit memberships include:
- Unlimited QuickFit classes (No CrossFit)
- Contact us to set up an appointment to get you started with a new member orientation
All Month-to-month membership billing cycles begin on the day of enrollment. Memberships will auto-renew each month unless a 15-day cancellation notice is given. Membership fees are non-refundable.
Starting with group classes isn’t for everyone! If you would prefer to start your CrossFit journey in a one-on-one setting then personal training would be a great option for you. Our personal trainers can customize programming to match your fitness ability and goals.
Personal training prices start at $50/hour
We offer corporate discounts to companies that want to protect their most valuable asset – their employees!
When health management becomes a business priority, it can create healthier, happier and more productive employees. Healthy employees are also less prone to work related injuries – thus decreasing work time lost and increasing the bottom line.